In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Stoke Row like this:
STOKE ROW, a chapelry in Ipsden, Newnham-Murren and Mongewell parishes, Oxford; among the Chilterns, 5½ miles WNW of Henley r. station. It was constituted in 1849; and it has a post-office under Henley-on-Thames. Pop., 386. Houses, 88. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Oxford. Value, £90.* Patron, St. John's College, Cambridge. The church was built in 1846.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Stoke Row has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Oxfordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Stoke Row and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Stoke Row in South Oxfordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 22nd August 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Stoke Row".