In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Stublach like this:
STUBLACH, a township in Middlewich parish, Cheshire; 3 miles N by E of Middlewich. Acres, 471. Pop., 47. Houses, 12.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Stublach has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Vale Royal. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Stublach and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Stublach, in Vale Royal and Cheshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Stublach".