In 1882-4, Frances Groome's Ordnance Gazetteer of Scotland described Lochluichart like this:
Kinlochluichart, a quoad sacra parish of central Rossshire, whose church (1825) stands 1 mile W of the head of Loch Luichart, adjacent to Lochluichart station on the Dingwall and Skye railway, this being 17 miles W by N of tbe post-town, Dingwall. Kinlochluichart Lodge, 1½ mile ENE, belongs to Lady Ashburton, who holds 28, 556 acres in the shire, valued at £1885 per annum. The parish is in the presbytery of Dingwall and synod of Ross; the stipend is £120, with a manse and a glebe worth eavch £5 a year. Pop. (1871) 704, (1881) 632, of whom 602 were in Contin, 27 in Fodderty, and 3 in Urray.Ord. Sur., sh. 93, 1881.
The location is that of Lochluichart church.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lochluichart has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Highland. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lochluichart and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lochluichart, in Highland and Ross and Cromarty | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th June 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lochluichart".