In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Creuddyn like this:
CREUDDYN, a hundred and a sub-district in Carnarvon. The hundred lies on the coast, E of the river Conway; includes the peninsula, terminating in Great Orme's Head; and contains four parishes and part of another. Acres, 10, 619. Pop., 5, 025. Houses, 1, 042. -The sub-district is in the district of Conway; includes all the hundred; and contains also two parishes and part of another electorally in Denbigh. Acres, 24, 867. Pop., 7, 903. Houses, 1, 685.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Creuddyn has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Conwy. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Creuddyn and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Creuddyn, in Conwy and Caernarvonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 20th June 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Creuddyn".