In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Itchen Stoke like this:
ITCHIN-STOKE, a parish, with a village, in Alres ford district, Hants; on the river Itchin, 2 miles WNW of Alresford r. station. Post town, Alresford. Acres, 2, 921. Real property, £2, 475. Pop., 295. Houses, 56. The manor belongs to Lord Ashburton. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £260.* Patron, Lord Ashburton. The church was rebuilt in 1868. There is a national school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Itchen Stoke has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Winchester. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Itchen Stoke and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Itchen Stoke, in Winchester and Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th July 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Itchen Stoke".