In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lasborough like this:
LASBOROUGH, a chapelry in Weston-Birt parish, Gloucester; among the Cotswolds, 5 miles W by N of Tetbury, and 6½ SE of Frocester r. station. Post-town, Wootton-under-Edge. Pop., 65. The manor belongs R. S. Holford, Esq. A Roman settlement was here. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £150. Patron, R. S. Holford, Esq. The church was rebuilt in 1861, in the early English style.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lasborough has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Cotswold. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lasborough and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lasborough, in Cotswold and Gloucestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 07th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lasborough".