In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Burgh Parva like this:
BURGH-PARVA, a hamlet in Melton-Constable parish, Norfolk; 4½ miles SW of Holt. It was formerly a parish; and it ranks as a rectory, annexed to MeltonConstable; but its church is in ruins.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Burgh Parva has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Norfolk. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Burgh Parva and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Burgh Parva in North Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th July 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Burgh Parva".