In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bremilham like this:
BREMILHAM, or Cowage, a parish in Malmesbury district, Wilts; on the river Avon, near Akeman-street, 2 miles SW by W of Malmesbury, and 9 WSW of Minety r. station. Post Town, Malmesbury, under Chippenham. Acres, 433. Real property, with Westport and Foxley, £6,335. Pop., 29. Houses, 5. The property is all in one estate. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £121. Patron, the Hon. and Rev. R. Bowles. The church is good.
Bremilham is now part of North Wiltshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how North Wiltshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bremilham itself, go to Units and Statistics.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bremilham in North Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bremilham ".