In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Dulas like this:
DULAS, a parish in the district and county of Hereford; on an affluent of the river Monnow, 2½ miles NW of Pontrilas r. station and 12 SW of Hereford. Post town, Abbey-dore, under Hereford. Acres, 845. Real property, £690. Pop., 76. Houses, 13. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £75. Patron, James Hopton, Esq. The church was rebuilt in 1867.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Dulas in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Dulas ".