In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Dulas like this:
DULAS, a parish in the district and county of Hereford; on an affluent of the river Monnow, 2½ miles NW of Pontrilas r. station and 12 SW of Hereford. Post town, Abbey-dore, under Hereford. Acres, 845. Real property, £690. Pop., 76. Houses, 13. The property is divided among a few. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £75. Patron, James Hopton, Esq. The church was rebuilt in 1867.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Dulas has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Herefordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Dulas and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Dulas in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th September 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Dulas".