In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Moccas like this:
MOCCAS, a parish in Weobly district, Hereford; on the river Wye, 3½ miles SW by W of Moorhampton r. station, and 6½ SSW of Weobly. Post town, Bredwardine, under Hereford. Acres, 1,163. Real property, £1,604. Pop., 196. Houses, 36. TI he property is di vided among a few. The manor, with Moccas Court and much of the land, belonged formerly to the Vaughaus, and belongs now to Sir V. ...
Cornewall, Bart. Moccas Court stands on an easy ascent, near the Wye; and has a finely wooded park, containing the largest weeping oak in England. A large and peculiar cromlech, called King Arthur's Stone, is on an eminence adjoining the park; includes a main stone, of elliptical form, 1 8 feet long, 9 feet broad, and 2 feet thick, now broken in the middle; and originally had eleven supporting stones, some of which have fallen. A small mound is near the cromlech. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £186.* Patron, Sir V. Cornewall, Bart. The church is ancient, supposed to be the oldest in the county; presents a curious and primitive appearance; has an E apse and a small tower; contains several monuments and tablets; and was recently in disrepair.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Moccas in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Moccas ".