In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described Logie like this:
Logie, par., Clackmannan, Perth, and Stirling, 11,814 ac., pop. 4696; contains most of Bridge of Allan and part of the royal burgh of Stirling; the present parish church and the ruins of the old church are 1½ mile E. of Bridge of Allan.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Logie has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Stirling. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Logie and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Logie, in Stirling and Stirlingshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 22nd May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Logie".