In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wyberton like this:
WYBERTON, a parish in Boston district, Lincoln; 2¼ miles S of Boston r. station. Post town, Boston. Acres, 3,231. Real property, £8,394. Pop., 608. Houses, 121. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £597.* Patron, Mrs. Dunning. The church is ancient but good. There are a Wesleyan-chapel, and charities £38.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Wyberton has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Boston. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Wyberton and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wyberton, in Boston and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 28th July 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wyberton".