In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Thorpe Tilney like this:
THORPE-TILNEY, a township in Timberland parish, Lincoln; 8 miles NNE of Sleaford. Real property, £4,187. Pop., 120. Houses, 23.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Thorpe Tilney has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Thorpe Tilney and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Thorpe Tilney, in North Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 01st July 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Thorpe Tilney".