In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lullington like this:
LULLINGTON, a parish in Frome district, Somerset; 2¾ miles N by E of Frome r. station. Post town, Beckington, under Bath. Acres, 687. Real property, £1,231. Pop., 137. Houses, 29. The manor and much of the land belong to W. Duckworth, Esq. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Bath and Wells; and was annexed in 1867 to Orchardleigh. The church is of the time of King Stephen; comprises nave, chancel, and sidechapel, with a tower; and contains a fine early Norman font. There is a British school.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lullington has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Mendip. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lullington and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lullington, in Mendip and Somerset | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 03rd December 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lullington".