In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cold Hanworth like this:
HANWORTH (CoLD), a parish in the district and county of Lincoln; 3 miles W of Wickenby r. station, and 7¾ NNE of Lincoln. Post town, Hackthorn, under Lincoln. Acres, 707. Real property, £1, 140. Pop., 91. Houses, 14. The manor belongs to W.Amcotts, Esq. The living is a rectory, annexed to the vicarage of Hackthorn, in the diocese of Lincoln. The church was re-built in 1864; and is in the decorated English style.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Cold Hanworth has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of West Lindsey. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Cold Hanworth and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cold Hanworth, in West Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Cold Hanworth".