In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Little Hale like this:
HALE (LITTLE), a township in Great Hale parish, Lincoln; 6 ½ miles ESE of Sleaford. Real property, £4, 325. Pop., 372. Houses, 72.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Little Hale has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Little Hale and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Little Hale, in North Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 05th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Little Hale".