In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Greetham like this:
GREETHAM, a parish in Horncastle district, Lincoln; 3½ miles ENE of Horncastle town and r. station. Post town, Horncastle. Acres, 1, 180. Real property, £1, 990; of which £20 are in quarries. Pop., 152. Houses, 34. The property is chiefly divided between two. The land lies comparatively high, and commands extensive views. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £242. * Patron, the Bishop of Lincoln.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Greetham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of East Lindsey. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Greetham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Greetham, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 09th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Greetham".