In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Fulstow like this:
FULSTOW, a parish in Louth district, Lincoln; adjacent to the East Lincoln railway, near Ludborough r. station, 7¼ miles N of Louth. Post town, Ludborough, under Louth. Acres, 2, 840. Real property, £4, 560. Pop., 577. Houses, 133. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £159. Patron, H. R. Allenby, Esq. The church is ancient. There are chapels for Wesleyans, Primitive Methodists, and United Free Methodists. Charities, £19.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Fulstow, in East Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 29th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Fulstow ".