Place:


Fulnetby  Lincolnshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Fulnetby like this:

FULNETBY, a chapelry in Rand parish, Lincoln; 2 miles E of Snelland r. station, and 3 NW of Wragby. Post town, Wragby. Real property, £1, 654. Pop., 73. Houses, 13. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Rand, in the diocese of Lincoln.

Fulnetby through time

Fulnetby is now part of West Lindsey district. Click here for graphs and data of how West Lindsey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Fulnetby itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Fulnetby, in West Lindsey and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/12297

Date accessed: 13th November 2018


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Fulnetby ".