In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Counthorpe like this:
COUNTHORPE, a hamlet in Castle-Bytham parish, Lincoln; on the river Glen, 2½ miles S of Corby. Real property, £980. Pop., 62. Houses, 10.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Counthorpe has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Counthorpe and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Counthorpe, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 09th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Counthorpe".