In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Little Bytham like this:
BYTHAM (Little), a parish in Bourn district, Lincoln; on the river Glen and the Great Northern railway, 5 miles S by E of Corby. It has a station on the railway; and its Post Town is Castle-Bytham, under Stamford. Acres, 1,010. Real property, £1,643. Pop., 362. Houses, 64. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Lincoln. Value, £329.* Patron, alternately the Bishop of Lincoln and the Dean and Chapter of Lincoln. The church is good. Charities, £16.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Little Bytham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of South Kesteven. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Little Bytham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Little Bytham, in South Kesteven and Lincolnshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Little Bytham".