In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Everleigh like this:
EVERLEY, or Everleigh, a village and a parish in Pewsey district, Wilts. The village stands on Salisbury Plain, 4¾ miles WNW of Ludgershall, and 5½ SSE of Pewsey r. station; is a seat of petty sessions and a polling-place; has a good inn; and was once a market-town. The parish comprises 3, 275 acres; and its post town is Collingbourne-Ducis, under Marlborough. ...
Real property, with Collingbourne-Ducis, £6, 141. Rated property of E. alone, £2, 629. Pop., 294. Houses, 66. The property is all in one estate. The manor was held by the Saxon kings; is said to have had a palace of King Ina; passed to the Plantagenets; was given, by Elizabeth, to Sir Ralph Sadlier; and went to successively the Evelyns, the Barkers, and the Astleys. Everley House was probably built by Sir Ralph Sadlier; is now the seat of Sir F. Astley, Bart., and contains some curious old pictures. A pool, adjacent to the village, bears the name of King's Pond, supposed to have been given to it in commemoration of King Ina. Several eminences within the parish have ancient barrows, and remains of ancient British villages and camps. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, £707 * Patron, Sir F. Astley, Bart. The church is modern and beautiful, on the model of a previous ancient one; and has a tower and a peal of six bells.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Everleigh, in Kennet and Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Everleigh ".