In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Blunsdon St Andrew like this:
BLUNSDON-ST. ANDREW, or Little Blunsdon, a parish in Highworth district, Wilts; 3½ miles SSE of Cricklade, and 3½ NNW of Swindon r. station. Post Town, Broad-Blunsdon, under Swindon. Acres, 1,422. Real property, with Broad-Blunsdon and Bury-Blunsdon, £5,858. Pop., 84. Houses, 16. The property is divided among a few. Blunsdon Castle Hill has a camp, commonly regarded as Roman. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value, £305. Patron, H. Calley, Esq. The church is fair.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Blunsdon St Andrew has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Swindon. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Blunsdon St Andrew and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Blunsdon St Andrew, in Swindon and Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 24th October 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Blunsdon St Andrew".