In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Baydon like this:
BAYDON, a parish in the district of Hungerford and county of Wilts; on the verge of the county, 3½ miles WSW of Lambourne, and 7 SSE of Shrivenham r. station. It has a post office under Hungerford. Acres, 3,060. Real property, £2,892. Pop., 380. Houses, 81. The property is subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Salisbury. Value, £110. Patron, the Rev. A. Meyrick. The church was repaired in 1860. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Baydon, in Kennet and Wiltshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Baydon ".