In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llanddoget like this:
LLANDDOGET, a parish in Llanrwst district, Denbigh; adjacent to the river Conway, the Llanrwst railway, and the boundary with Carnarvon, 2 miles NNE of Llanrwst. Post town, Llanrwst, Denbighshire. Acres, 758. Rated property, £1,252. Pop., 276. Houses, 62. The property is subdivided. The manor belonged formerly to the Bishops of St. ...
Asaph. Belmont and Plâs Madoc are chief residences. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Asaph. Value, £187.* Patron, the Bishop of St. Asaph. The church is dedicated to St. Donovan; contains monuments of the Kyffins and the Wynnes; and is good.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llanddoget, in Conwy and Denbighshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Llanddoget ".