In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Kibworth Harcourt like this:
KIBWORTH-HARCOURT, a township in KibworthBeauchamp parish, Leicester; on the Midland railway and the Union canal, 6 miles NW by N of Market-Harborough. It has a post office under Leicester, and a wharf on the canal. Real property, £3, 708. Pop., 466. Houses, 95. A part of the manor house is 700 years old. See preceding article.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Kibworth Harcourt has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Harborough. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Kibworth Harcourt and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Kibworth Harcourt, in Harborough and Leicestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 24th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Kibworth Harcourt".