In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tatham like this:
TATHAM, a parish in Lancaster district, Lancashire; 1 mile SE of Wennington r. station, and 4½ E of Hornby. It includes Tatham-Fell chapelry, and its Post town is Wray under Lancaster. Acres, 8,501. Real property, £5,519. Pop., 588. Houses, 115. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Manchester. Value, £300.* Patron, J. Foster, Esq. The church is later English.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tatham, in Lancaster and Lancashire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 29th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Tatham ".