In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tasley like this:
TASLEY, a parish in Bridgnorth district, Salop; 1¼ mile WNW of Bridgnorth r. station. Post town, Bridgnorth. Acres, 1,031. Rated property, £1,243. Pop., 78. Houses, 15. The property is subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £212. Patron, E. F. Acton, Esq. The church is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Tasley has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Bridgnorth. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Tasley and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tasley, in Bridgnorth and Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 31st March 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Tasley".