In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Lee Brockhurst like this:
LEE-BROCKHURST, a parish, with a village, in Wem district, Salop; on the river Roden, 2½ miles SE by E of Wem r. station. Post town, Wem, under Shrewsbury. Acres, 664. Real property, £1, 161. Pop., 133. Houses, 31. The property is divided among a few. The manor belongs to Viscount Hill. Sandstone for building is quarried. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Lichfield. Value, £60. Patron, J. Walford, Esq. The church is ancient but good, and has a bellturret.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Lee Brockhurst has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of North Shropshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Lee Brockhurst and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Lee Brockhurst in North Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 10th December 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Lee Brockhurst".