In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cleobury North like this:
CLEOBURY (North), a parish in Bridgnorth district, Salop; on the River Rea, under the Clee Hills, 8 miles SW of Bridgnorth town and r. station. Post town, Burwarton, under Bridgnorth. Acres, 1, 560. Real property, £2, 268. Pop., 168. Houses, 31. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £180. Patron, the Rev. J. B. Webb. The church is tolerable.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Cleobury North has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Bridgnorth. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Cleobury North and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cleobury North, in Bridgnorth and Shropshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th May 2013
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Cleobury North".