Place:


Walton East  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Walton East like this:

WALTON (East), a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; 2 miles N by W of Clarbeston-Road r. station, and 7½ NE of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwest. Acres, 1,893. Real property, £1,490. Pop., 223. Houses, 40. The manor belonged to Slebech preceptory. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £60. Patron, Capt. F. L. Lloyd.

Walton East through time

Walton East is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Walton East itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Walton East in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9289

Date accessed: 25th March 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Walton East ".