Place:


St Pancras  Middlesex

 

In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described St Pancras like this:

St Pancras, parl. bor., par., and terminus of the Midland By., Middlesex, in N. of London, 2672 ac., pop. 236,258; St Pancras returns 4 members to Parl. (4 divisions - viz., North, East, West, South - 1 member for each division); it was made a parl. bor. in 1885.

St Pancras through time

St Pancras is now part of Camden district. Click here for graphs and data of how Camden has changed over two centuries. For statistics about St Pancras itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of St Pancras, in Camden and Middlesex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/922

Date accessed: 23rd November 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " St Pancras ".