Place:


Trewalchmai  Anglesey

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Trewalchmai like this:

TREWALCHMAI, a parish, with two villages, in the district and county of Anglesey; 5½ miles W of Llan-gefni r. station. Post town, Llangefni, Anglesey. Acres, 1,700. Real property, £1,616. Pop., 768. Houses, 193. The property is divided among a few. The living is annexed to Heneglwys. The church is good.

Trewalchmai through time

Trewalchmai is now part of the Isle of Anglesey district. Click here for graphs and data of how the Isle of Anglesey has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Trewalchmai itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Trewalchmai in The the Isle of Anglesey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9099

Date accessed: 21st October 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Trewalchmai ".