In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Tremeirchion like this:
DYMEIRCHION, or Tremeirchion, a parish in the district of St. Asaph and county of Flint; in the vale of Clwyd, 3 miles ESE of St. Asaph town and r. station. It contains Bachygraig, Bryngwyn, Graig, Llan, and Maenefa; and its post town is St. Asaph. Acres, 3, 873. Real property, £2, 892. Pop., 707. Houses, 136. The property is subdivided. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. Asaph. Value, £300.* Patron, the Bishop of St. Asaph. The church is good. Dafydd Dhu, who, in the 14th century, translated the Psalms into Welsh metre, was vicar.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Tremeirchion has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Denbighshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Tremeirchion and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Tremeirchion, in Denbighshire and Flintshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th April 2014
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Tremeirchion".