In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described St Elvis like this:
ELVIS (St.), a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; on St. Bride's Bay, 4½ miles E by S of St. Davids, and 11 NW by W of Haverfordwest r. station. Post town, St. Davids, under Haverfordwest. Acres, 414. Real property, £226. Pop., 33. Houses, 5. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £72. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of St. Davids.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of St Elvis in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 30th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " St Elvis ".