In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Brockhall like this:
BROCKHALL, a parish in Daventry district, Northampton; on Watling-street, the Grand Junction canal, and the Northwestern railway, 2½ miles N of Weedon station, and 4¼ E of Daventry. Post Town, Weedon. Acres, 861. Real property, £2,427. Pop., 54. Houses, 9. The property is divided among a few. Brockhall Park belonged formerly to the Eytons and the Tyrwhitts; and belongs now to T. R. Thornton, Esq. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Peterborough. Value, £238.* Patron, T. R. Thornton, Esq. The church is partly Norman, and in good condition.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Brockhall has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Daventry. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Brockhall and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Brockhall, in Daventry and Northamptonshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th May 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Brockhall".