In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Brundish like this:
BRUNDISH, a parish in Hoxne district, Suffolk; 4½ miles N by W of Framlingham r. station. Post Town, Baddingham, under Saxmundham. Acres, 2,077. Real property, £3,740. Pop., 451. Houses, 97. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the vicarage of Tannington, in the diocese of Norwich. The church has four brasses.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Brundish has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Mid Suffolk. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Brundish and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Brundish in Mid Suffolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 10th February 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Brundish".