Place:


Little Bradley  Suffolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Little Bradley like this:

BRADLEY (Little), a parish in Risbridge district, Suffolk; on the verge of the county, 5 miles N of Haverhill, and 6 SE by S of Dullingham r. station. Post Town, Great Bradley, under Newmarket. Acres, 957. Real property, £1,201. Pop., 28. Houses, 7. The property is all in one estate. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely. Value, £250. Patrons, E. B. andF. Foster. The church has a brass of Day the printer who died in 1584, and four other brasses.

Little Bradley through time

Little Bradley is now part of St Edmundsbury district. Click here for graphs and data of how St Edmundsbury has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Little Bradley itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Little Bradley, in St Edmundsbury and Suffolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/7051

Date accessed: 25th March 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Little Bradley ".