In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Rawreth like this:
RAWRETH, a parish in Rochford district, Essex; near the river Crouch, 2½ miles N W of Rayleigh, and 5 N E of Pitsea r. station. Post-town, Battle-Bridge, under Chelmsford. Acres, 2, 377. Real property, £4,023. Pop., 386. Houses, 75. The property is much sub-divided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Rochester. Value, £660.* Patron, Pembroke College, Cambridge. The church is good.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Rawreth, in Rochford and Essex | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 01st May 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Rawreth ".