In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Buckley like this:
BUCKLEY, a chapelry in Hawarden parish, Flint; 2 miles N by W of Hope r. station, and 4½ E of Mold. It has a post office‡ under Mold. The statistics are returned with the parish. The living is a p. curacy, annexed to the rectory of Hawarden. A railway from Buckley to Connah's Quay, 5 miles long, was formed under an act of 1860; and was at first for minerals only, but was authorized in 1866 for passengers also.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Buckley in Flintshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 27th March 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Buckley ".