In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Warehorne like this:
WAREHORNE, a parish, with a village, in East Ashford district, Kent; 1 mile SSW of Ham-Street r. station, and 7 S by W of Ashford. It has a post-office under Ashford, and a fair on 2 and 3 Oct. Acres, 2,870. Real property, £4,958. Pop., 412. Houses, 87. The property is much subdivided. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Canterbury. Value, £350.* Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church stands on a knoll over-looking Romney-Marsh, and is good. There are a Bible Christian chapel, national schools, and charities £22.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Warehorne, in Ashford and Kent | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 26th April 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Warehorne ".