In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described East Worldham like this:
WORLDHAM (East), a parish in Alton district, Hants; 2½ miles ESE of Alton r. station. Post town, Alton. Acres, 1,687. Real property, £2,255. Pop., 235. Houses, 45. The manor belongs to Lord Sherborne. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester. Value, £142. Patron, Magdalen College, Oxford. The church is good; and there are a parochial school, and charities £7.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing East Worldham has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of East Hampshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering East Worldham and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of East Worldham in East Hampshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 25th July 2016
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "East Worldham".