Place:


Roudham  Norfolk

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Roudham like this:

ROUDHAM, a parish in Wayland district, Norfolk; near the Peddar-way, 2 miles N W by W of Harling-Road r. station, and 6½ N E of Thetford. Post-town, Thetford. Acres, 2,085. Real property, £1,036. Pop., 132. Houses, 24. The manor belongs to Sir T. G. Sebright. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Norwich. Value, not reported. Patron, Sir T. G. Sebright. The church has long been in ruins.

Roudham through time

Roudham is now part of Breckland district. Click here for graphs and data of how Breckland has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Roudham itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Roudham, in Breckland and Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/5452

Date accessed: 21st February 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Roudham ".