Place:


Boulston  Pembrokeshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Boulston like this:

BOULSTON, or Bulston, a parish in Haverfordwest district, Pembroke; on the river. Cleddau, 4 miles SE by S of Haverfordwest r. station. Post Town, Haverfordwest. Acres, 1,822; of which 160 are water. Real property, £948. Pop., 254. Houses, 54. The property is divided among a few. The manor belongs to R. J. Ackland, Esq. The living is a donative in the diocese of St. Davids. Value, £25. Patron, R. J. Ackland, Esq The church contains monuments of the Wogans; and is good.

Boulston through time

Boulston is now part of Pembrokeshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Pembrokeshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Boulston itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Boulston in Pembrokeshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/5428

Date accessed: 22nd March 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Boulston ".