In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Eyeworth like this:
EYWORTH, a parish in Biggleswade district, Beds; near the boundary with Cambridge and Herts, 4 miles E by N of Biggleswade town and r. station. Post town, Biggleswade. Acres, 1, 229. Real property, £1, 385. Pop., 149. Houses, 28. The property is all in one estate. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £96. Patron, Lord Ongley. The church is good; and there are charities £17.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Eyeworth has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Mid Bedfordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Eyeworth and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Eyeworth in Mid Bedfordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 19th April 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Eyeworth".