Place:


Llandinabo  Herefordshire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Llandinabo like this:

LLANDINABO, a parish in Ross district, Hereford; 3 miles W of Fawley r. station, and 6 NW of Ross. Post town, Ross. Acres, 494. Real property, £1,030. Pop., 63. Houses, 12. The property is divided among a few. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £104. Patron, H. Hoskins, Esq. The church is old but good, and ha a tower.

Llandinabo through time

Llandinabo is now part of Herefordshire district. Click here for graphs and data of how Herefordshire has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Llandinabo itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Llandinabo in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4243

Date accessed: 19th July 2019


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Llandinabo ".