In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Wolferlow like this:
WOLFERLOW, a parish in Bromyard district, Hereford; 7 miles SE of Tenbury r. station. Post town, Tenbury. Acres, 1,535. Real property, £1,550. Pop., 112. Houses, 20. W. Park belongs to Sir T. E. Winnington, Bart. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Hereford. Value, £220.* Patron, the Rev. J. H.Wright. The church is good.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Wolferlow has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Herefordshire. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Wolferlow and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Wolferlow in Herefordshire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 23rd January 2017
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Wolferlow".