Place:


Cuddington  Surrey

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Cuddington like this:

CUDDINGTON, a parish in Epsom district, Surrey; near Cheam r. station, and 1 mile NNE of Ewell. Post town, Ewell, under Epsom. Acres, 1,827. Real property, returned with Ewell. Pop., 148. Houses, 30. Nonsuch Palace, noticed in our article Cheam, was here. The parish has no church; and ranks ecclesiastically as part of Ewell.

Cuddington through time

Cuddington is now part of Epsom and Ewell district. Click here for graphs and data of how Epsom and Ewell has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Cuddington itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Cuddington, in Epsom and Ewell and Surrey | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/4086

Date accessed: 13th December 2017


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Cuddington ".