In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described Feltwell Anchor like this:
Feltwell Anchor, par., W. Norfolk, adjacent to St Mary and St Nicholas Feltwell, pop. 47.
A Vision of Britain through Time includes a large library of local statistics for administrative units. For the best overall sense of how the area containing Feltwell Anchor has changed, please see our redistricted information for the modern district of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk. More detailed statistical data are available under Units and statistics, which includes both administrative units covering Feltwell Anchor and units named after it.
GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Feltwell Anchor in Kings Lynn and West Norfolk | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.
Date accessed: 06th March 2015
Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time, and maybe some references to other places called "Feltwell Anchor".